apartment no. ln214

short description

2-rooms apartment / 65 m² / max. 2 persons / 2. floor / 1 double bed


price calculation

arrival departure

persons   max. 2 persons

calculate price

price specialties for this accommodation

Due on arrival we ask you to pay a safety deposit of GBP 100, which you will get back on departure, providing nothing has been damaged. When you book, there has to be paid 30 % of the complete amount for the stay and 3 weeks prior to arrival the remaining 70%. Payment to Credit Cards and/or bank accounts possible.

location of accommodation

Hazel Way (next corner Alscout Way London Southwark)

Our holiday home ist in the heart der stunning London. The city offers many attractions including bars, restaurants, clubs, cinemas, fantastic theatres mit good und famous casts, musicals, cabarets, museums und galleries including the National Gallery und Tate Modern, sporting facilities, und almost everywhere als well als value für money shopping opportunities"

There are many markets und wonderful shopping areas including Carnegie Street und Oxford Street, als well als Portobello Road market, antique markets und der course Harrods und many other possibilities regarding shopping und sightseeing. The holiday flat ist on the second floor der a building mit in Summe six flats. There ist a communal garden at the rear der the house. Across von the flat there are a Nummer der small shops. A large "Tesco" supermarket ist located within 200 meters. From the famous London Eye you can view the entire city, including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben und Piccadilly Circus als well als many other highlights der London. ust around the Ecke von the flat stops bus no. 1 at "Alscot Road" 24 hours a day.

The route takes you bis Oxford Street und Tottenham Court Road in less than 10 minutes oder bis the other side bis Canada Water (where you find the Jubilee line). During daytime, Bus no. 78 picks you up in front der the flat, taking you bis Shorditch und Hoxton, where many bars und restaurants are located und the famous "Spitalfield" market. This bus stop ist called "Longfield Estate".

The flat, which has been decorated in a cosy und modern style, has a small lobby, living room, kitchen, double bedroom und bathroom.

Living Room: Sofa, two armchairs, a lounge table, a small dining table mit stools, a TV incl. DVD Player, Radio, WiFi, glass cabinet mit enough drinking glasses als well als reading material und information about London, including city maps und other documentation von London und also several dictionaries (French/German/Dutch/Italian)

Kitchen: Microwave, including oven und grill, fridge, washing machine including a dryer, electric kettle, coffee machine, toaster, kitchenette, 4-burner gas stove, tea towels, sufficient cutlery und crockery, pots und pans, als well als other kitchen appliances.

Bedroom: A Queen Größe bed, small desk mit chair, wall unit. There ist enough bed linen available.

Bathroom: Hairdryer, WC, bathtub, sink, plenty der towels

More Informations

customers who have rented this apartment say

average vote       10 out of 10 points based on 1 ratings
  • Jan 23, 2016 10:27
    alles perfekt. Wunderbare Ferienwohnung in London

Accomodations located closest to apartment no. ln214


more accommodations